Blacklist Press Ltd is registered with Companies House in England and Wales (Company Number: 12993260).
Our registered office is Blacklist Press Ltd, 7B Eastern Avenue, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6TE.
The Company Director and Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Christopher J. Wilkinson.
Blacklist Press Ltd recognises and complies with the Human Rights Act 1998, the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
(2) What Personal Data do we collect?
For the purposes of conducting our business and complying with legal obligations, Blacklist Press Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personally Identifiable Information (names, street addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc.)
- Credit or debit card information
We do not obtain any Personal Data about you from third parties, except when notice has been given to you.
(3) How do we collect your Personal Data?
You directly provide Blacklist Press Ltd., with your Personal Data on a voluntary basis. We may collect and process your Personal Data when you:
- Contact the Company via email or social media
- Subscribe to Company direct marketing
- Use or view the Company website
- Place an order with the Company for any of our products and services
(4) How will we use your Personal Data?
Blacklist Press Ltd. collects your Personal Data in order to:
- Transmit your Personal Data within the Company
- Allow use of our website, services and facilities
- Contact you via email, social media or otherwise
- Process your order(s) for any of our products and services
- Complete contracts or agreements
When Blacklist Press Ltd. processes your order, we may send the data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The Company may share your Personal Data with other parties for only the outlined purposes as stated above and under contract to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
(5) How do we store your Personal Data?
Blacklist Press Ltd. implements safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss, destruction, alteration, transfer, access or disclosure of an unlawful, unauthorised or accidental nature. The Data Protection Officer is the only authorised individual permitted to access your Personal Data for legally authorised purposes.
The Company undertakes reasonable measures to securely store your Personal Data at our registered office on a disconnected external hard drive equipped with the latest anti-virus software and using password protected files. Our email provider and associated direct marketing uses encryption.
The Company will keep your Personally Identifiable Information for the entire duration of your relationship with us. We will delete your Personal Data up to twelve months after the termination of your relationship with the Company, or when your unsubscribe from Company direct marketing.
(6) What are your Personal Data protection rights?
Blacklist Press Ltd. would like to make you fully aware of all of your Personal Data protection rights. You are obliged to comply with Company Policy (including any and all confidentiality or security agreements and contracts) and the law. You must inform us of any changes to your Personal Data at the earliest possible moment. You are entitled to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Blacklist Press Ltd. for copies of your Personal Data. We may charge a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request Blacklist Press Ltd. correct any inaccurate Personal Data or complete any incomplete Personal Data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Blacklist Press Ltd. erase your Personal Data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict or object to processing – You have the right to request Blacklist Press Ltd. restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain conditions, and the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data under certain conditions.
- The right to portability – You have the right to request Blacklist Press Ltd. transfer the Personal Data we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
To make a Personal Data request, please send an email to email@example.com. Blacklist Press Ltd. will respond within twenty-eight days.
All products produced by Blacklist Press Ltd. are protected by UK copyright law.
You may not copy or reproduce any material from any of our products without prior written consent obtained from Blacklist Press Ltd. except in the case of brief excerpts embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by UK copyright law.
To apply for permission to use material produced by Blacklist Press Ltd., please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.